Following the overwhelming responses from previous season, tvN Asia’s original beauty show Get It Beauty On The Road (走出韩妆教室) is coming back to Malaysia for a second season starting from May 2019.
Korean actress and TV personality, Kim Jung-min returns to host the show along with K-beauty creator, makeup artist and influencer Kim Ki-soo and TV presenter active in Malaysia, Nadiyah Shahab.
The trio will join forces and embark on a quest to compile a complete guide for Malaysian girls to look good and feel fabulous during the Hari Raya festivities.
This season, the trio concentrate their efforts on improving the make up and beauty regime of local ladies for the upcoming Hari Raya festivities.
Fusing the Malaysian traditions with the latest K-beauty elements, ladies can implement these modern twists to their everyday routine.
Many Malaysians face similar beauty and wellness issues caused by the hot and humid tropical climate. Get It Beauty On The Road in Malaysia will address these common beauty issues and give everyone a complete beauty transformation to celebrate Hari Raya flawlessly.
Here are 7 things you can look forward to learning from the show:
- Cleansing is the first and most important step in skin care regime
- Discovering skin care which leaves your skin fairer, moisturised & hydrated.
- How to remove waterproof makeup in a non-greasy way
- Moisturise skin with hydrating spray more often
- Apply sunscreen to protect your skin from the shining sun
- Find an effective whitening essence for luminous and translucent-looking skin
- A Three-Step Scalp and Hair Loss Care Solution to achieve luxurious and silky hair
Get It Beauty On The Road in Malaysia will premiere on 27 May 2019 at 11pm on Channel 104 in Malaysia and on tvN in Asia on 31 May 2019 at 8pm.
The show will be conducted in Korean, English and Bahasa Malaysia, and paired with subtitles in English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia and Thai.
Get It Beauty On The Road in Malaysia is co-produced by CJ E&M HK and Astro, and sponsored by/partnered with Nivea, Ryo Haircare, Hada Labo, Fahrenheit Mall and Motion Content.