DIVA, NBCUniversal International Networks’ women’s entertainment channel brand, today announced its new local production Style Me Now will premiere on May 20, Mondays at 8.25 PM.
Hosted by Nicole Andersson the four-part series will “unbox” participants’ true selves, as we empower individuals to pursue their passions and to move forward into the future with confidence.
Style Me Now features participants from across Asia as they embark on a journey of ultimate transformation both inside and out.
They must put their trust in Nicole and each episode’s glam squad – including a style guru, wellness expert and beauty influencer – who will support contestants as they revamp their looks and lifestyle.
The glam squads for each episode are as follows:
- Malaysia: Nia Atasha, Nor Soraya and Johanis Sani
- Philippines: Laureen Uy, Mond Gutierrez and Jess Wilson
- Singapore: Camira Asrori, Liv Lo and Sahur Saleim
- Indonesia: Alika Islamadina, Jennifer Bachdim and Paola Serena Novelli
Each 30-minute episode will feature a participant who is struggling to find her personal style and self-confidence. Participants include:
- Hijabi cat lover Madeena (Malaysia)
- Personal fitness trainer Raya (Philippines)
- Struggling fashion student Yasmin (Singapore)
- Stay-at-home mum Dentia (Indonesia).
After each episode has aired, viewers can catch exclusive behind-the-scenes footage with bespoke tips from Nicole and our glam squad on DIVA’s YouTube channel.
Need more inspiration? Get additional insider content from the Style Me Now transformation journey on BURO.
Style Me Now is sponsored by online fashion retailer ZALORA. Style Me Now premieres May 20, Mondays at 8.25 PM on DIVA.