Lenovo announced today on the eve of MWC Barcelona 2019 the latest additions to the ThinkPad portfolio: the T490s, T490, T590, X390 and X390 Yoga.
Lenovo also introduced the Lenovo 14w with Windows 10 Pro and Lenovo 14e Chromebook laptops intended to increase first-line worker productivity, and an all-new ThinkVision M14 mobile display and X1 ANC Headphones to maximise the flexibility of remote teamwork.
Designed and engineered on core foundational principles, the latest line of premium ThinkPad T and X laptops continue our strong heritage of driving innovation that matters to end users.
As work-spaces evolve, users want truly connected devices that provide features and benefits core to what makes a laptop central to their digital wardrobe.
The latest ThinkPad laptops help users stay in touch with omnipresent connectivity via LTE-A Wireless WAN, have peace of mind through industry-leading security with ThinkShield and relish a world-class laptop usability experience that excites through vivid high-definition displays, immersive Dolby Audio TM Premium and the renowned ThinkPad keyboard.
Completely new designs, the latest ThinkPad T and X series laptops include many features designed to fulfil end-user desires for the best secure mobile computing experience.
- ThinkShield features such as ThinkPad PrivacyGuard 1 with PrivacyAlert and ThinkShutter physical webcam security 2 are available on most models.
- New modern ThinkPad BIOS with new features including self-healing capability.
- High speed WWAN for best connectivity with up to Gigabit speeds, using Fibocom L860-GL CAT16 LTE on the T490.
- T490s, X390 and X390 Yoga feature the latest Intel® Wi-Fi 6 Gig+.
- Dual microphones with four meter far-field performance and true 360 o capability.
- HDR display with Dolby Vision™ support available on all T series.
- New low power 400 nit FHD display available on T490s and T490.
- Latest 8 th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
With more than 140 million units sold to date, the fundamentals of ThinkPad have always focused on design and engineering, creating end-user trust through first-class security and durability and ensuring a premium mobile experience.
For 2019, we have embraced Intelligent Connectivity principles through a foundational engineering philosophy. By analysing all aspects of the user experience, Lenovo focused on innovations that add value.