This Ramadan, the Touch ‘n Go eWallet (‘eWallet’) is taking over Kampong Bahru for its first-ever ‘Kampong Kashlesss Ramadan Bazaar’!
Beginning from 6 May, visitors can choose from over 400 stalls available to delight their taste buds, prepare for Iftar and simply use the eWallet to make payments.
Best of all, there’s more than one way to earn rewards and cashbacks when you make payment with the eWallet – head on down to find out more!
For more engaging, meaningful, and happening #RayaSempoi moments, here’s a line-up of exciting activities for visitors to enjoy throughout the whole month of Ramadan:
1. Ketupat Runtuh
Make a purchase using the eWallet at the bazaar or at over 50,000 merchants to stand a chance to win cashbacks worth RM1,000,000.
2. Kucing Kashless Rekomen
Weekly update through the eWallet app of the Top 10 food picks and happenings at the bazaar.
3. Katch Kucing Kashless
Be the fastest to spot 5 of the hidden ‘Kucing’ at the bazaar, take a selfie and upload on Facebook. Be sure to tag the Touch ‘n Go eWallet’s Facebook page and include these hashtags to win prizes: #KatchKucing #rayasempoitng #rayasempoi #tngewallet
4. Siapa Yang Best!
Vote for your favorite stall at the bazaar using the eWallet app. The stall with the most votes will be featured on the Touch ‘n Go eWallet’s Facebook page every week.
5. Hadiah Extra Sempoi
Check out the Touch ‘n Go eWallet’s booth at the bazaar to grab great deals and exclusive merchandise from as low as RM2!
6. Hang out and break fast with your favourite local celebrities at the following details:
- Alif Satar: Saturday, 11 May
- Nabila Razali, 18 May
7. Join the team from TNG Digital Sdn Bhd for a bubur lambuk distribution on Friday, May 10.
8. In the spirit of giving back to the community, visitors of Masjid Jamek Kampong Bahru can make a donation by using the eWallet and scan the QR codes available at the mosque.
9. Fostering the spirit of togetherness, break fast with us at the Halaman Sempoi, which is situated at Sultan Sulaiman Club compound in the middle of the bazaar.
Halaman sempoi is open daily from 3pm.
Ramadan is also a time for the community to amplify good deeds and charitable acts.
Believing that no one deserves to go hungry, the Touch ‘n Go eWallet partners with Kechara Soup Kitchen to ensure that any excess food at the bazaar will be redistributed to the people in need.
Visitors can also play a part in the effort to reduce waste by bringing their own food and water containers, as well as recycling bags to the bazaar.
Catch a ride to the spirited Kampong Bahru Kashless Ramadan Bazaar with EZCab and get RM4 off* for a single ride when you pay with the Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
Check out Touch ‘n Go’s website for more information.