TNG Digital Sdn. Bhd. announced a partnership with two of the busiest shopping centres in the Klang Valley: Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens Mall to enable QR-payments through its Touch ‘n Go eWallet (“eWallet”).
Start the holiday season with attractive promotions, brought to you exclusively by the Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
Go cashless at these outlets and between 17 – 31 December 2018 and enjoy exclusive deals:
- RM2.50 for a Tealive drink across outlets nationwide.
- RM5 off for minimum spend of RM80 at Popular Bookstore across outlets nationwide.
- RM5 per scoop at Haagen Dazs.
- RM1 for a cup of Air Mata Kucing at Mou Tak Ding; free 2,000 cups on 14 December 2018, first come first served while stocks last.
- RM5 off Gindaco Takoyaki.
- RM5 for a small tub with one topping at Llao Llao.
- RM15 off all main courses at Define Food, only in single receipt.
- Flat rate of RM5 for rides to Mid Valley Megamall & The Gardens Mall from any location with EzCab.
- RM6.60 for All Berry Bang, Mango Magic, and Strawberry Squeeze at Boost Juice.
TNG Digital also aims to QR-enable 80 percent of retail outlets in Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens Mall with the Touch ‘n Go eWallet in 2019, so Malaysians can enjoy an easier and hassle-free payment method just by a few simple taps on their smartphone.
At the launch event, Syahrunizam Samsudin, CEO of TNG Digital Sdn Bhd said,
“Shoppers can now enjoy the convenience of going cashless at Malaysia’s number one shopping destination, while being rewarded with best deals from the best brands with our Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
“We’re thrilled that the management of Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens Mall Management for being fully onboard with us.
“We look forward to enabling more retail outlets with our Touch ‘n Go eWallet in the near future.”
To kick start your cashless journey, TNG Digital will be offering RM4 million worth of Touch ‘n Go eWallet reload pins from 17 until 31 December 2018 on a first come first serve basis.
With no minimum purchase required, shoppers can get their RM10 Touch ‘n Go eWallet reload pins through booths located at Level 3, Mid Valley Megamall (near Tealive) and Level 2 The Gardens Mall (near Starbucks).
Shoppers can use immediately upon reload. The reload pins are only applicable for first time eWallet users.
“Cashless is the future of payments. We’re here to provide a trusted, swift and convenient payment platform for all lifestyle needs.”
Enjoy the benefits of going cashless at these retail outlets, including 4Fingers, Bath & Body Works, Boost Juice, Caring Pharmacy, Charles & Keith, Chillis, DOME Café, GNC, Haagen Dazs, Love & Co, Mou Tak Ding, MPH Bookstores, Pedro, Poh Kong, Popular Bookstore, Sacoor Brothers, Tealive, Tumi, Jaya Grocer, and many more.
As Malaysia’s fastest growing eWallet with 1.8 million registered users, TNG Digital is also aiming to expand their growing list of merchants.
The company is working closely with partners such as Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens Mall to hit 40,000 merchant outlets in the coming month.