Whether he’s made you laugh from his stand-up comedy routines, or you know him from any number of Hollywood films he’s starred in, chances are you’re familiar with the rising star that is Kevin Hart.
LOL Events is proud to be able to present to fans in Malaysia his latest Stand Up Comedy Tour ‘The Kevin Hart Irresponsible Tour’ at Axiata Arena this December 15th 2018.
Hart is a prolific entertainer, and his dedication to his craft has paid off handsomely. In 2015, Time magazine included Hart on its list of ‘100 most influential people in the world’.
Hart’s legions of devoted fans include 34 million Twitter followers, more than 23 million Facebook fans, and more than 65 million followers on Instagram.
Besides critical acclaim and a devoted fan base, Kevin Hart is currently the highest paid stand-up comedian in the world leveraged with a reported net worth of $150 million as of 2018.
Kevin Hart’s comedy is inspired by his own life and aspirations. His shows tend to incorporate self-deprecating humour largely due to his less than intimidating voice or physique.
Since the release of his first stand up album ‘I’m a Little Grown Man’ in 2009, Kevin Hart has cemented his reputation as a comedic A-lister.
All his following Stand Up Specials have been globally acclaimed and are available on Netflix (Seriously Funny, Laugh At My Pain, Let me Explain, What Now?).
His 2011 tour of ‘Laugh at My Pain’ grossed $15 million and encompassed 90 cities, one of the year’s most successful comedy tours.
Throughout Hart’s career he also spanned a varying list of films and television shows. His first real first real brush with Hollywood fame happened when he was cast by legendary producer Judd Apatow to appear the television series “Undeclared” in 2001.
Throughout Hart’s career he also spanned a varying list of films, such as ‘The 40-Year Old Virgin’ (2004), ‘Little Fockers’ (2010), ‘Think Like A Man’ (2012), ‘Ride Along’ (2014), ‘About Last Night’ (2014), ‘The Wedding Ringer’ (2015), ‘Get Hard’ (2015), ‘Central Intelligence’ (2016), ‘The Secret Life of Pets’ (2016), and ‘Night School’ (2018). ‘Jumanji’ which starred Kevin Hart in 2017 is Malaysia’s 3rd biggest film of all-time!
To date, Kevin Hart has appeared in nearly 50 films and 30 television shows – collaborating with some big-time celebrities, including Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Ice Cube and Will Ferrell.
LAUGH OUT LOUD
Kevin’s latest venture is his new streaming service called Laugh Out Loud, which debuted in August in partnership with Lionsgate.
Laugh Out Loud is a subscription service that delivers original and unscripted comedy series, live broadcasts, licensed programming and stand-up specials.
• People’s Choice Award (Comedy Act, 2018)
• Introduced NBA All Star Celebrity Game (2018, Kevin Hart was invited to take part in 6 games and won 4 consecutive MVP Awards before retiring in 2015)
• People’s Choice Award (Favorite Comedic Movie Actor, 2017)
• Host of Saturday Night Life (2013, 2015, 2017)
• Shorty Award (Best Comedian, 2016)
• Billboard Touring Award (Top Comedy Tour, 2016)
• Host of MTV Movie Award (2016)
• MTV Movie Award (Comedic Genius Award, 2015)
• Host of Comedy Central’s Roast of Justin Bieber in 2015
• NAACP Image Award (Outstanding Comedy Series, Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series, Entertainer of the Year, 2014)
• Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award (Favorite Funny Star, 2014)
• BET Award (Best Actor, 2012)
• Host of the MTV Video Music Award show (2012)