You may think that overall, your body looks pretty good. It’s generally slim but you still have the womanly curves.
Unfortunately there’s an area on your body that isn’t quite as perfect: your armpit. To be specific, the flesh around it that tends to gather fat. It’s just so unsightly!
You also may say that you don’t even wear tight clothing, so no one will see these rolls anyway. But won’t you yourself see?
Eliminating the fat isn’t impossible. An obvious way to lose it is to change your diet. Alternatively you can work out all you want, but sometimes your fitness training doesn’t necessarily help tone that area.
Luckily for us, there are workout techniques that focus specifically on it. They’re pretty simple too!
1. Stretch your arms outwards and rotate them circularly, clockwise and anti-clockwise.
2. Wave your arms alternatively to the front and back.
3. Stretch your arms outwards and while straightened, bring it to your back. Repeat.
4. Raise your arms above your head and bring it together. Repeat.
5. While holding a dumbbell in each hand, raise your arms from downwards to your side. Repeat.
Each technique should be done for 10 to 20 counts.
Refer to the tutorial below for a visual assistance:
How to Quickly Remove “Rolls” From your Armpits
By Health+ pic.twitter.com/Yey6Zjngf1
— DIY Hacks (@WeirdLifeHacks) December 26, 2018
Source: DIY Hacks